Through its faculty network of over 80 members, the Center for Services Leadership (CSL) is focused on conducting cutting-edge service(s) research that delivers significant value to business and academic communities. This unique approach enables the CSL to address leading-edge service(s) opportunities and business challenges while driving thought leadership in the service(s) field.
The collection of abstracts is representative of current and recently published research being conducted by the CSL Faculty Network. This is not an exhaustive collection of all the research being done. This list will continue to grow and become more dynamic throughout the year as contributions are added.
- Service Thought Pieces
- Servitization, Service Infusion and Solutions
- Transformative Service and Quality of Life
- Service Innovation
- Service Culture, Organization & Employee Issues Relevant to Service
- Service Design
- Service Networks and Systems
- Service Branding and Selling
- Service Experience and Co-creation
- Service Value Optimization and Measurement
- Service and Technology
- Service and Big Data